We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should not be skipped. Nutritious breakfast will not only satisfy your appetite but will also give your body a great boost of energy for the day ahead. It is also a fact that eating a proper breakfast can reduce overeating during the day. So make sure that you EAT BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING.
Quinoa will be a great choice for all of you, who are looking for something tasty as well as nutritious. It is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat and is a great source of fibre, iron, magnesium and the list goes on.
If you like to spoil yourself with food then you should go ahead and try the below recipe. This Raspberry Quinoa Pudding is not only easy to prepare, delicious but also really healthy. It has a nice combination of sweet and sour taste that is pretty refreshing and will be a great morning or afternoon coffee treat.
(will serve 2 people)
- 70g of Quinoa
- 250ml of coconut milk
- 150g of frozen raspberries (could be also any other berries of your choice)
- 1 banana
- 15g of manuka honey
- 15g of coconut oil
- 1/2tsp of cinnamon
- Cook quinoa as per the instruction on the pack.
- Once cooked and there is no more water left in the pan left, add coconut milk and frozen raspberries.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 more minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat source.
- Add banana.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Add manuka honey, coconut oil and cinnamon.
- Stir and serve.
Warm pudding is really tasty and will make a great breakfast. Alternatively, you can place it in the fridge to cool and serve as a snack.
I hope you will enjoy it. Let me know how did you like it.