Craving easy and chocolaty breakfast? Here is something I have tried today and it was delicious (well otherwise I would not share it here:)). Creamy consistency and chocolate taste broken with a bit of sour taste of orange – the combination that will satisfy your taste buds.
I can guarantee that you have all the ingredients handy so go ahead and spoil yourself this Monday morning (or any other morning:).
- 40g of oats
- 200ml of coconut milk
- 1/2 of orange
- 10g of dark chocolate (90%)
- Cook oats in the coconut milk (for about 10 minutes).
- Add water if needed.
- Slice 1/2 of orange and add to oats.
- Add chocolate.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve on a plate and decorate with remaining orange pieces.
Preparation takes no more than 15 minutes and you will have healthy and delicious breakfast on your plate. I promise it’s worth trying.