Evenings in our house are sometimes hectic (especially now with 4 months old baby) as I run around the house rushing to put my young boys to sleep. This pace does not allow me to spend as much time in the kitchen as I would like and then the recipes like this one are extremely handy. This meant to be zucchini noodles with pesto sauce, however only when preparing the ingredients I have noticed that there is no more fresh basil in my windowsill garden.
Thankfully I still had some dill left and therefore decided to use it – it worked the magic and the taste was divine. Really easy recipe that will allow you to enjoy nice and warm dinner when you have only a couple of minutes to prepare it.
- 1 courgette
- 1tsp of coconut oil
- 30g of olive oil
- 10g of lemon juice
- 30g of fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- Spiralize the courgette.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan and add spiralized courgette.
- Cover the pan and leave the courgette on a medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes (stir from time to time).
- Blend olive oil, lemon juice, dill, garlic, salt and pepper together.
- Add cherry tomatoes to spiralized courgette. Stir gently.
- Add the sauce to the pan.
- Stir for another minute and serve.