Did you know that eating chocolate is good for your health and helps to reduce stress and pain? When eating chocolate, endorphins are released into the brain and endorphins are known for decreasing both.
I love chocolate and moments when I can enjoy this dark “gold” with a cup of freshly brewed coffee are something to look for. Chocolate is a thing to indulge and now you can indulge guilt free with this chocolate mousse recipe. It is not only healthy but also tastes absolutely divine – I guarantee that you will end up eating straight from the pan.
- 150 ml of coconut milk
- 10 dates
- 20g of cocoa powder
- 2 pieces of dark chocolate 90%
- 20g of coconut sugar
- 2tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Heat up the coconut milk.
- Add dates.
- Leave it on the medium heat for around 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into serving dishes of your choice.
- Leave in the fridge for about 2 hours.
Enjoy – I’m sure you will:)