I have never been a huge fan of chocolate bars but Bounty was (and still is) always my weakness. The Delicious taste of coconut hidden in the even more delicious chocolate glaze, a perfect combination, a match made in heaven ;).
If you are a Bounty fan (just like me) but want to try it’s healthier version then this recipe is for you. The homemade bounty pops taste delicious and every bite is so satisfying (with the coconut reach texture) that you want to eat more and more – and now you can actually do it guilt free:).
Good news is that you don’t need any cooking skills to prepare it as it is super easy and there are only a couple of ingredients needed.
- 50g of coconut oil
- 50ml of coconut milk
- 3tbsp of honey
- 200g of desiccated coconut
- 1 vanilla bean
- 3tsp of coconut oil
- 5tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 50 ml of coconut milk
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan.
- Add milk, honey, coconut and seeds from vanilla bean.
- Turn off the heat.
- Mix all ingredients well together.
- Move the mass to the baking tray.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Form pops from the mass (size and shape depend on your imagination).
- Prepare the glaze.
- Melt coconut oil in a pan.
- Add cocoa powder and honey.
- Mix well. The glaze will start to set after a couple of seconds and then add coconut milk to make it more smooth.
- Pour the glaze over the pops.
- Leave in the fridge overnight to set.
I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did.